About Me

I'm Matty, working as a young healthcare management professional in my early 30s. I live in Sydney with my darling husband and 4 lovely kitty cats in a small Eastern Suburbs apartment.

I have a wide array of hobbies which includes: cooking, knitting, crocheting, sewing, online gaming, scrapbooking, and exploring different restaurants.

I play the piano, organ and percussion. I love to singing too.

I profess the Christian faith and attend an Eastern Suburbs Anglican church. I enjoy good Christian teaching and the fellowship of believers.

I live with a challenging mood disorder - Bipolar Disorder. But thankfully with the right medical care, psychological interventions and support, I've been able to live a very rich and productive life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID-19 Stay at Home Day 9: Souffle Egg Omelette Garlic Chives Recipe

COVID-19 Stay at Home Day 8: Tomato noodles with seared pork, tofu and vegetables recipe

COVID-19 Stay-at-home Day 6: Kimchi Pork Stew Recipe