Who is Lee Kuan Yew to you? (Timeline of Prime Ministers around the World)

On the day LKY passed away, my non-Singaporean friend asked me, "Who is Lee Kuan Yew to you?"

I stopped to have a serious think and said to him, "Just imagine the Prime Minister/ President of your country when you were in Kindergarten. And next imagine that he/ she is still the Prime Minister/ President today."

My friend was taken aback. He shook his head, "I can't imagine that at all."

I said to him, "That's who Lee Kuan Yew is to me. The Prime Minister of Singapore for a very long time. And a man who is really good at his job."

I decided to share this table which I created of major world leaders who were in power while Lee Kuan Yew was the Prime Minister of Singapore.


While Mr Lee was the Prime Minister of Singapore:
  • Malaysia had 4 Prime Ministers
  • USA had 8 Presidents
  • UK had 6 Prime Ministers
  • Japan had 10 Prime Ministers
  • Australia had 8 Prime Ministers.
Who is Mr Lee to you? Please share in my comments below.


Related Posts

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID-19 Stay at Home Day 9: Souffle Egg Omelette Garlic Chives Recipe

COVID-19 Stay at Home Day 8: Tomato noodles with seared pork, tofu and vegetables recipe

COVID-19 Stay-at-home Day 6: Kimchi Pork Stew Recipe